/cast Raise Dead

It's been a while, hasn't it?

A combination of overwhelming amounts of expansion information, the disheartening news that they were taking DW Frost tanking away from me, and Real Life hitting me for 500k like a Whale Shark caused me to sideline this blog for a while. (If you genuinely care about my personal life I have Tumblr for that.) I'm back on my feet now, surgically grafted to a roommate who is Prot4Life, getting all my gear shined up at level 85, and ready to start writing again.

Expect to see the web design here change a dozen times over the next few weeks as I fluff the pillows and dust the mantel on this neglected site. I'll be discussing the place of Death Knights in Cataclysm both lore-wise and play-wise, as well as providing overviews of what Mastery means to us and what abilities and stats will do us the most good in post-Shattering Azeroth.

No comments:

Post a Comment